How to Add Equipment to the Lists of Eligible Equipment
If you are a renewable energy equipment manufacturer, and your product meets the criteria for being listed as eligible per the Energy Commission's Senate Bill 1 Guidelines, you may have your product placed on our lists of eligible equipment.
We have created new PDF documentation to help identify the information we need to be able to list photovoltaic modules, other solar electric generating technologies, inverters, and metering equipment. To request equipment to be added to our lists, please follow the appropriate eligibility procedure:
- Photovoltaic Module Eligibility Procedure
- Other Solar Electric Generating Technologies Eligibility Procedure
- Inverter Eligibility Procedure
- Meter Eligibility Procedure
- PMRS providers must complete the PMRS certification form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PDP Providers must contact the appropriate Program Administrator directly.
Beginning May 1, 2013, requests to add new equipment to the Lists of
Eligible Equipment, and inquiries regarding the lists, should be submitted
directly to the Energy Commission at email@example.com.
See the Notice regarding this change.
Please see the appropriate guidebook for specific eligibility criteria:
For general questions about equipment eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.