Documents for the New Solar Homes Partnership
This page gives you access to documents for Go Solar California from the Energy Commission.
- New Solar Homes Partnership Program Quarterly Progress Report, October 1 - December 31, 2016. Posted February 8, 2017. (PDF file, 17 pages, 253 kb)
- New Solar Homes Partnership Program Quarterly Progress Report, July 1 - September 30, 2016. Posted October 28, 2016. (PDF file, 18 pages, 310 kb)
- New Solar Homes Partnership Program Quarterly Progress Report, April 1 - June 30, 2016. Posted January 13, 2017. (PDF file, 16 pages, 218 kb)
For New Residential Construction
November 2, 2016 - Workshop on Proposed Changes to the Guidebook for the New Solar Homes Partnership (NSHP). Posted October 18, 2016.
July 8, 2016 - Staff Workshop on the New Solar Homes Partnership. Posted June 23, 2016.
Notice of Availability New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebook Ninth Edition. Posted July 24, 2015.New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebook - Ninth Edition
California Energy Commission, Adopted: July 8, 2015. (Acrobat PDF file, 116 pages, 1.3 mb)
Please note the corrected publication number
New Solar Homes Partnership Market Report - Staff Report
Posted: May 27, 2016. (PDF file,40 pages, 520 kb)
Promoting Greener, Better Housing in California - NSHP Case Study. Publication #CEC-300-2015-002. Posted: March 10, 2015. (Acrobat PDF file, 24 pages, 774 kb)
Notice of Webinar (Acrobat PDF file, 4 pages, 82 kb)
Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
- Webinar Presentation (Acrobat PDF file, 41 pages, 1.6 Mb)
- Comments Received (Acrobat PDF file, 1 page, 45 kb)
- Cover Letter regarding Notification of Exhaustion of New Solar Homes Partnership Program Funding and Request to Consider Program Continuation Pursuant to Public Utilities Code Section 2851(e)(3) (Acrobat PDF file, 4 pages, 442 kb)
- Supporting Information for Energy Commission Request for Continuation of New Solar Homes Partnership Program and Designation as Program Administrator (November 2015) (Acrobat PDF file, 30 pages, 373 kb)
- Previous New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebooks
- New Solar Homes Partnership Checklist: Reservation Application. Updated 10/27/2015.
- New Solar Homes Partnership Checklist: Payment Request. Updated 10/27/2015.
- Tips for a Quick NSHP Plan Check. (PDF, 1 page, 77 kb)
- NSHP CECPV Calculator Decertification Dates. Posted December 20, 2012.
- Common New Solar Homes Partnership (NSHP) Application Mistakes (Attachment 2) - Posted August 12, 2011.
FORMS (PDF files)
- Form NSHP-1 - Reservation Application Form* (7/2015)
- Form NSHP-2 - Payment Claim Form* (7/2015)
- Form NSHP-3 - Ten-Year Warranty Form* (7/2015)
- State of California Standard Form STD-204 (Rev: 6/2003)
* Editable versions of these forms are available on the NSHP Online Web Tool Application at http://www.newsolarhomes.org.
SAMPLE FORMS (PDF files - updated 11/3/2014)
NSHP Bulkload Spreadsheet
- NSHP Bulkload Spreadsheet, Version 13.0, updated 3/16/16.
Other Related Documents and Reports:
Note: Many preliminary documents relating to solar are available on each agency's formal proceeding's or reports sections. Please see links to the right for various proceedings.
- A Consumer Guide to the California Solar Initiative Statewide Incentives for Solar Energy Systems, posted October 9, 2008, CPUC publication produced by Pacific Gas and Electricity Company, California Center for Sustainable Energy, Southern California Edison. (PDF file, 28 pages, 3.1 megabytes - note size!)
- California Energy Commission's Renewable Energy Program: 2006 Annual Report to the Legislature, posted November 2, 2006, Energy Commission publication # CEC-300-2006-018-CTF. (PDF file, 71 pages, 716 kilobytes)
- Saving with Solar - A Survey of Homeowners in California, Environment California Research & Policy Center, March 2006. (Acrobat PDF, 24 pages, 2.8 megabytes)
- California Energy Commission Publications