Consumer Contacts for Go Solar California
Find your solar rebate Program Administrator for your utility, who will be happy to help you Go Solar.
For Solar PV on New Homes or New Residential Construction
California Energy Commission:
Renewables Call Center
E-mail Address: Renewable@energy.ca.gov
Phone Number (Toll Free in CA): 1-844-217-4925
Outside California: 1-916-653-0237
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm (open during lunch)
Closed on major holidays and weekends
California Energy Commission
New Solar Homes Partnership Program
1516 9th Street, MS 45
Sacramento, CA 95814
California Solar Initiative Contacts
- Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E)
- Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE) (which serves customers of SDG&E)
- Southern California Gas (CSI-Thermal program for solar hot water only)
For California Solar Initiative rebates for Single-Family Affordable Solar Homes (SASH):
- PG&E, SCE, and SDG&E customers should contact GRID Alternatives.
Other Solar Program and Industry Contacts
- List of all California Solar Incentive Programs by Utility, including municipal utility programs. You can find your utility company here or find general contact information for all California utilities.
- If you are looking to make contact with the solar industry - either a solar organization or a solar contractor, visit our Solar Industry contacts page.