Experts from the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE) will explain the fundamentals of solar electricity and solar water heating, and share valuable consumer awareness tips that can help you feel more confident when evaluating solar technology for your home.
Topics will include
- Calculating your home’s energy use
- Properly sizing a solar PV system to meet your unique needs
- Understanding how Solar Water Heating works and what rebates are available
- Researching and comparing solar contractors
- Evaluating a contractor bid or contract
CSE representatives will be available before and after the workshop to answer any specific solar questions you may have. After attending “Solar for Homeowners,” you will have the knowledge and resources necessary to confidently make that final decision to Go Solar!
Dinner will be provided for registered attendees.
To register for this event, please visit SDGE’s calendar of events: https://seminars.sdge.com/iebms/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?cc=coe&oc=05
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Website: Click to Visit