CSI-Thermal Contractor/Self-Installer Training
The CSI-Thermal Program Contractor/Self-installer Training is mandatory for contractors and self-installers to participate in the California Solar Incentive-Thermal program. An overview of current solar water heating technologies will be included, but this workshop is not intended as a 'how-to' instructional course on installing solar water heating systems. The workshop will explain the program, the participation requirements and the application process.
Pre-registration is required to ensure a seat. We cannot accommodate walk-ins. Registration requests submitted less than 24 hours before a workshop session will not be accepted. To register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
· Your direct contact information
· Indicate if you are a self-installer or professional contractor
· Installation contractors must provide a California contractor's license number and must have an active A, B, C-4, C-36 or C-46 license
· Your preferred workshop date To be eligible for a CSI-Thermal Program rebate, a qualifying SWH system must be installed in one of the two following ways:
1. By an eligible contractor:
· To be eligible, a contractor must be licensed by the State of California Contractors State License Board (CSLB), have an active A (Engineer), B (General), C-4 (Boiler, Hot Water Heating and Steam Fitting), C-36 (Plumbing) or C-46 (Solar) contractors’ license and be in accordance with rules and regulations adopted by the CSLB.
· Contractors must also attend a CSI-Thermal contractor/installer training workshop presented by one of the four Program Administrators in the state to be certified in the program.
· Each contractor who meets these requirements is included in the CSI-Thermal Program’s list of eligible contractors that is publicly available.
2. By a self-installer:
· Self-installations are permitted in the CSI-Thermal Program. Homeowners or building owners who choose to install a SWH system on their property must attend a CSI-Thermal Program contractor/installer training workshop in order for their SWH system to be eligible for a rebate.
· Self-Installers are also required to comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, permits and installation requirements.
%AM, %333 %08, %2013
%1:%Jul %p - %1:%Jul %p
There are no billboard events currently available.